Every year, Aus-Visa helps thousands of people to gain the Tourists Visa. Our process is very simple, transparent and easy going.
How Aus-Visa work in all this process?
- General enquiry
- Document Checklist
- Service Delivery
The very first step of Aus-Visa is to done general inquiry of a candidate. Under this process we check candidate's eligibility for particular visa. Our team will ask questions about candidate's education, previous work experience, age and nationality without any submission of documents.
After general enquiry, we ask people to show the required documents to get Tourist Visa:
Documents to show you are a genuine visitor
Additional documents for the Sponsored Family stream
- Visa Application for sponsorship for Sponsored Family Visitors - completed by an eligible sponsor
- Certified copies of marriage certificates or relationship registrations for you, your partner or anyone else included in your application, even if they are not joining you in Australia.
- If you are living in a de facto relationship: independent evidence that you have been in the relationship for at least 12 months (for example, joint bank account statements or billing accounts in joint names).
- If you or anyone included in the application has been widowed, divorced or permanently separated: a certified copy of the death certificate, divorce decree absolute or statutory declaration/separation certificate.
Evidence of dependency for all dependants aged 18 or older (such as evidence of current studies):
- a certified copy of their birth certificate and proof of their relationship to you
- proof that the relative lives in your household
- proof that your relative has been dependent on you for at least the 12 months immediately before you lodge your application
Additional documents for the Business Visitor stream
- Evidence of why you need to visit Australia on business, such as:
- a letter of invitation from the host organisation in Australia
- conference registration details
- a letter from your employer stating the reasons for your visit
- Your itinerary, with contact details of the business parties involved.
- Your educational or professional qualifications.
- Your current employment and your role during your visit to Australia.
- Details of previous contacts with Australian businesspeople or organisations Australia.
- Documents to show that the company you work for is an actively operating business, such as a Business registration certificate or annual report.
The delivery of service will vary according to the candidate's circumstances.