Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) VISA
The Electronic Travel Authority allows you to enter Australia as many times as you want up to one year, if you are a tourist or travelling for business purposes. There is no need to label or stamp on your passport and no need to visit any Australian Embassy. The applicant can directly submit the application through the internet.
Who can apply for an Australian ETA visa?
You can only eligible to apply ETA when you are outside of Australia. To apply, you must have a valid passport from the ETA listed.
Applicants holding the following passports may apply for an ETA
- Hong Kong SAR
- San Marino
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
ETA VISA CONDITIONS
- It is valid for multiple visits within one year from date of issue;
- The duration of each visit is three months
- You can't work while in Australia while holding this visa.
E-Visitors visa is applicable for those people who wish to visit Australia for tourism, business purpose like attending conferences or exploring business opportunities. For this the applicant must hold the eligible country passport. It's an electronically stored authority for travel to the country. More on eVisitor visa can be accessed by travel agents, airlines and Australian border agencies.
Visitor Visa is a temporary Visa that allows people to travel Australia as tourists or to visit family.
This visa has four streams
- Tourist stream
This is eligible for people who wish to travel the country for holiday, visit friends and family or recreation.
- Business Visitor stream
This Visa is for business people who visit Australia for business purpose. This comprises an employment enquiry, participating in a conference or negotiating.
- Sponsored Family stream
This is for people travelling to the country to visit their family. You must need a sponsor for this visa.
- Approved Destination Status stream
This Visa is especially for People’s Republic of China who is travelling in a tour group.
Work and Holiday Visa
The visa allows young people, between the ages of 18 and 30, the opportunity to travel, work and explore Australia for up to two years.
What this visa lets you do
- have a holiday or visit friends and family in Australia
- study in Australia for up to three months
- engage in business activities while in the country, provided you:
- do not provide services to a business or organisation in Australia
- do not sell services or goods to the public.